Diameter, SIGTRAN & SS7 Software
Dialogic® Distributed Signaling Interface (DSI) supports a wide range of Diameter, Signaling System 7 (SS7) and SIGTRAN (SS7 over IP) capabilities to manage the signaling traffic between an application and the core network.
Dialogic® DSI Diameter Stack enables user applications to interface directly to IMS and LTE networks, for the realization of high value services in areas such as Mobility, Charging and Location.
Dialogic® DSI SIGTRAN Stack and Dialogic® DSI SS7 Stack deliver numerous benefits including:
- A versatile architecture allowing systems to scale as service volume grow
- Development investment protection through portability of applications from TDM SS7 Network Interface Boards, to Dialogic® DSI Signaling Servers, to Dialogic® DSI SIGTRAN Stack based implementations.
Two families of Dialogic® SS7 boards are available to enable affordable, high-performance, signaling applications.
Dialogic® Distributed Signaling Interface (DSI) boards are designed for distributed execution of SS7 message processing across board processors, application host CPUs, or separate signaling servers. The products in this family are:
- SS7MDL4 - High-density, PCI Express, low-profile board. Offers multiple levels of signaling link density for SS7 and ATM networks in rack-mount servers with low-profile PCIe peripheral slots. Flexible capacity licensing for signaling or HiZ monitoring of up to 124 low-speed links or up to 4 high-speed MTP or ATM links.
- SS7LDH4 - Low-density, PCI Express, half-length board. Board and protocol license bundles available to manage up to 4096 ISUP circuits and up to 4 low-speed links.
- SPCI - Low-density, PCI, full size board, offers up to 4 Channelized links over E1/T1 or V11 ports and monitoring.
Dialogic® TX Series SS7 Boards offer a range of throughput capacity and signaling protocol support within the Dialogic® NaturalAccess™ development environment.
- TX Series (TX 5000E) - High and moderate density, PCIe, full size SS7 boards. TX boards support Channelized or HSL Q703 operation over T1/E1 links, HiZ monitoring and CT Bus support. Ethernet ports enable board-level redundancy.
Signaling Servers and Gateways
Dialogic® Distributed Signaling Interface (DSI) Signaling Servers enable affordable, high-performance, distributed signaling applications in carrier networks worldwide.
The Dialogic® DSI Signaling Interface Unit (DSI SIU) provides signaling connectivity for distributed, multi-system-based telecom applications. The DSI SIU offloads signal processing from application servers and can run a wide range of signaling protocols, including specific local variants, enabling worldwide deployment in a variety of applications.
The Dialogic® DSI Signaling Web Services (DSI SWS) combines a web services interface and service-oriented APIs with the powerful message processing, resilience, and scalability features of the Dialogic® DSI Signaling Servers.