Video, audio, and speech-enabled services can be developed quickly with Dialogic® Vision™ Products using industry-standard VoiceXML and CCXML, and those services can be deployed easily on the same platform into practically any kind of network.
With real-time video and voice transcoding, operators and service providers can use Vision Products to deliver enhanced video quality and network interoperability. Subscribers and applications can be connected from packet-switched, circuit-switched, mobile, and IMS-based networks.
Overview of Dialogic® Vision™ Products
Five major configurations of Vision Products optimize features for a wide range of application requirements:
Platforms for Multimedia Applications
Vision Products are used to construct many kinds of multimedia applications, such as:
- Mobile calling to SIP phones and applications (3G-324M gateway)
- Streaming internet video to mobile handsets
- Multimedia ringback
- Video conferencing
- Mobile value-added services (VAS)
- Multimedia messaging, voice mail or SMS
- Video call center, automated self-service, and outbound dialing
- Video call completion to voice (VCCV)